Back To Search
Group HR Operations Systems Specialist
- Stevenage, UK
- £ 55000-£ 55000 GBP
- Job ID 000003
Absolute HR Recruitment is seeking a Group HR Ops Systems Specialist to join a well-established professional services organisation based in Stevenage. The role will primary focus on Continuous Business Improvement (CBI) and systems BAU. The successful candidate will be a partner to the business and members of the wider HR team and will demonstrate a solution-oriented approach and passion for positive change and transformation.
- Act as a partner to the wider business, building solutions to meet new and future business objectives
- Be the HRIS expert within the Group HR Ops team
- Conduct frequent analysis and testing of the HRIS system to ensure high levels of efficiency are maintained
- Be a big picture thinker, capable of developing recommendations of improvement and streamlining processes
- Focus on CBI to support efficiencies and smart working
- Ensure the system is fit to permit consistent and high functioning BAU for the wider business
- Work independently and at pace to meet multiple project deadlines as needed
Skills and experience:
- Solid previous experience in the HRIS arena
- Relevant IT or Business degree or equivalent
- Exposure to wider HR functions desirable
- Experience with integrations, reports, calculated fields, and security.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees across all organsation and management levels.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Power Point, Word, Project, etc.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to confidential data.
Job expiration date 01 May 2019