Back To Search
Head of People
Are you an ambitious HR Director or Head of People looking for your next career move?
Looking to work for an investor-backed, growing app & website company?
If you are looking for a challenging role in an entrepreneurial start-up environment... Read on!
- London, UK
- £ 80000-£ 90000 GBP
- Job ID 45414646
Absolute Recruitment Group (HR Division) is exclusively partnered with a high-growth app & website company looking for their first "Head of People"/ "HR Director". The Head of People will play an instrumental role in shaping the future of the business and making sure the company maintains its culture and value as they go through rapid growth. Working in a hybrid capacity this role will be best in West London.
This will be the first official HR/People representative and whilst you will play a critical part of the leadership team, this will require a hands-on individual prepared to get into the granular work at the early stages.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Champion an empowering, high performing company culture
* Develop growth strategy: plan, lead & deliver people project activities
* Create an innovative approach to company branding; attract & retain the best talent in the market
* Take full ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process and candidate experience including job specification creation, candidate vetting, arranging interviews and attendance, employee compliance, onboarding, retention and talent mapping/succession planning
* Create and continually develop a high-quality employee learning & development activity
* ER & Employee engagement, being the main POC for employees and analysing data, and evaluating employee trends
* Maintain & implement policies and procedures
* Drive performance management and address grievances, terminations etc
* Overview of rewards & benefits, constantly striving for a competitive edge in the market and aligning rewards with company ambitions
To be considered for this role you will be/have:
* A formal Human Resources Qualification
* Proven experience in a similar HR Director or Head of People role (ideally 3-5 years in an equivalent role)
* Experience working on an entrepreneurial/start-up environment building and maintaining culture in a growing company
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to converse across all seniority levels in the business
* Experience implementing processes/policies/legal compliance etc
The West London based, hybrid working Head of People role will offer £80-90,000 + benefits (potential share options). Apply now for immediate consideration!
Job expiration date 17 Mar 2022