Back To Search
HR Administrator – Transactional Team
- Hatfield, UK
- £ 21000-£ 23000 GBP
- Job ID 1257767
We’re looking for an HR Transaction Administrator who can join the team at a high-growth healthcare business based in Hatfield. As part of a fast-paced, buzzy team that provides high-quality support to employees across the business, you’ll be processing queries on the internal HR and Payroll system and providing an excellent level of service to all internal stakeholders.
You could be the successful candidate if you...
- Managing all inbound employee queries, via telephone and email
- Acting as the first line of support for all employee issues; logging, tracking and following through to resolution, providing feedback throughout the process and confirming once completed/resolved
- Liaising with various departments throughout the business to resolve employee queries
- Working with the Payroll department to ensure required changes are processed in time to meet the monthly Payroll deadlines
- Updating employee information such as personal details, changes to working hours, promotions and pay changes, as well as absences (including sickness, maternity, paternity) on the internal HR and Payroll system
- Building positive relationships with all key stakeholders
- Escalating queries as and when required
- Ad Hoc administrative tasks
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – apply now!
- are a positive, pro-active, problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- thrive on supporting others, a real team player!
- are organised, efficient and process-driven
- are able to deal with complex and sensitive issues professionally and confidentially
- have strong relationship management skills and can negotiate/influence others
- are literate, numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- are Proficient in Microsoft Office
- have some understanding of payroll and HR processes/systems
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 01 Jun 2022