Back To Search
HR Business Partner
- London, UK
- £ 50000-£ 60000 GBP
- Job ID 44272366
Absolute HR are delighted to be partnering with a scaling FinTech company who are looking to strengthen their People team. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at the ground floor and make a real impact in shaping the HR function as it grows with the business, as well as having the opportunity to mould your role over time.
We are looking for a confident HR Advisor / Business Partner with significant experience across the full HR lifecycle. This is a fast-paced, challenging, yet rewarding role, with a primary focus on providing comprehensive and professional HR advice, guidance and support to managers and employees on a full range of HR activities.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Significant HR Advisory experience with a business partnering approach to your work
- Strong communication skills, excellent stakeholder engagement and business partnering skills
- Experience using HR Data analysis, creating reports and HR trends
- Strong ER experience
- International exposure (would be an advantage)
- CIPD level 5 qualification (or equivalent)
- A background within the Technology, Financial or Professional sectors
Our client is London based but offers a hybrid working solution as part of a great benefits package. They have a professional, friendly, people first culture with an open door policy and strong team ethics.
This is an opportunity to join a small HR team in a fast-paced and agile working environment in a business with big growth plans. You will have the opportunity to develop your role and in the longer term either mould it towards a particular specialism or take a more senior generalist path. - Apply today!
Job expiration date 24 Nov 2021