Back To Search
HR Business Partner
Are you an HR Business Partner looking for your next opportunity?
- Egham, UK
- £ 40000-£ 45000 GBP
- Job ID 46777236
Due to expansion within the business, our client, a certification body based near Egham are looking to add an additional HRBP to their team to help deliver a number of key objectives to the wider business.
This role will provide support to the HR Team and business, driving the implementation of a number of key projects linked to the business's strategic objectives.
You could be the successful candidate if you..
- have strong experience in delivering and driving projects and key initiatives
- have a good understanding of employee engagement and change management
- are experienced engaging with key stakeholders and working with senior management teams
- keep up to date on the latest HR legislation and best practice
- are organised, resilient, self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to work under pressure
- are CIPD qualified
- have a relevant degree, or equivalent work experience
- are IT literate, in particular with Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word and Excel
This is a full-time role, offering hybrid working.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Job expiration date 01 Jul 2022