Back To Search
HR Project Co-ordinator
- London, UK
- £ 35000-£ 38000 GBP
- Job ID 43452239
Our client is an incredibly successful British fashion brand with an established heritage.
The business is growing globally and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. It continues to thrive as a dynamic and ethical business, with people from diverse backgrounds, who bring their personalities to work, and where anyone can grow their career.
We are looking for an experienced HR Project Co-ordinator to be part of a Change programme relating to future ways of working to join the team and provide day to day support across multiple workstreams. As the Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Support maintenance of project documentation such as plans and reports.
- Coordinate setup of project meetings
- Support coordination of vendor activities
- Support with the planning and organising of communication and engagement activities
- Document actions and key decisions
- Complete general project tasks as required
To succeed in this role you will have demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced environment supporting complex programmes of work. You will have a highly effective communication style and approach with stakeholders and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships
Job expiration date 09 Sep 2021