Back To Search
HR Transactional Team Leader
- Potters Bar, UK
- £ 35000-£ 35000 GBP
- Job ID 1257770
We’re looking for a Transactional Team Leader to join the team at a high-growth retail business based in Potters Bar. Leading a team that provides exceptional levels of internal customer service to the wider organisation, you’ll be regularly working with all departments throughout the business and building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Sitting within the HR Systems Team, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to assist with the development of processes and systems to support the team in offering a high level of support to the business and providing demonstrable value to the group.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of HR Transactional support, ensuring consistency throughout, as well as adhering to best practice and mitigating risk with positive employee relations as the focus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
You could be the successful candidate if you…
- Managing and motivating the team of transactional administrators; coaching, supporting and developing team members
- Providing support and advice to line managers throughout the business on all transactional processes, with excellent service as the priority.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure positive relations are promoted across the business
- Ensuring that all requests are dealt with accurately and in line with the agreed service levels
- Where required, taking full ownership of queries from start to finish, ensuring timely and accurate communication via email and telephone
- Providing data insights and reporting around trends in HR activity throughout the business to help inform the HR Strategy
- Assessing HR business risk and escalating cases appropriately
- Keeping up to date with legislation and regulation changes
- Working independently on projects, taking an organised and methodical approach
- Providing updates on key activities, as well as ad hoc support to the Head of HR Systems and Projects
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you – apply now!
- are positive, resilient and tenacious
- are credible, articulate and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills and able to influence decision making
- are an experienced leader, able to coach and support to get the best from your team
- have solid experience in HR Transactions, and are up to date with the relevant HR Legislation
- can work in a fast-paced environment, managing a high volume of tasks while prioritising effectively
- are flexible, adaptable, can work to deadlines and able to balance competing priorities
- are literate, numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- are commercially aware, with excellent analytical ability and are able to assess and suggest ways to support the business
- have worked in an HR or Administration team previously, and have some understanding of payroll and HR processes / systems
- have strong IT skills, excellent Excel knowledge, familiar with HR databases with good analytical and reporting skills
- are able to deal with complex and sensitive issues professionally and confidentially
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies
Job expiration date 04 May 2022