Back To Search
Human Resources Advisor
- Harlow, UK
- £ 27000-£ 32000 GBP
- Job ID
Absolute HR are working exclusively with a fantastic, commercially-focussed SME based in Harlow to find the perfect HR Advisor to support their people operations on a permanent basis. Utilising fantastic organisational skills and grounded HR knowledge, this business-critical role will join the Head of Human Resources in developing the people function across the full generalist remit. This will include taking ownership of key workstreams such as recruitment, performance management and lifecycle pieces. This is a hands-on role, requiring a proactive approach and a people-focussed attitude to support a dynamic stakeholder group during an exciting growth period for this household brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator / Advisor looking for the next leap in their career, to a role that offers high levels of autononmy and the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of HR, under the guidance of a supportive and friendly Head of HR.
The successful candidate will have gained experience in a fast-paced environment and be ready to take on a variety of tasks. Recruitment experience is advantgeous, as this is an area you will be confident to manage from start to finish. A respect for confidentiality and fantastic interpersonal skills are essential, as you will be dealing with employees at all levels of the business, delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
Skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified to level 3 (or degree equivallent)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a generalist HR capacity
- Exposure across the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, employee relations and project work
- Able to work independently and to a high standard in a demanding environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Effective communicator, able to build relationships at all levels
- Competitive package
- Heavily discounted products
- Plenty of scope to develop in a varied and challenging role
- Opportunity to work alongside a knowledgable and supportive Head of HR, with huge ambition for the HR function
Absolute HR recruit Human Resources professionals for a diverse range of sectors including: Retail, Media, Construction, Engineering, Property, Healthcare, Law, Pharmaceuticals, Science, Research & Development, Marketing and Advertising, Design, Architecture, Aerospace, Automotive, FMCG, Wholesale, Distribution, Health and Beauty, Business Services, Care, Charity, Not for profit, Financial Services, Technology, Events, Insurance and Sport.
Job expiration date 01 May 2019