Back To Search
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- London, UK
- £ 40000-£ 50000 GBP
- Job ID 45518774
Absolute Recruitment Group are excited to be working with a well-known print media business with UK and international presence that is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team.
Part of an HR team of 10 people, the successful candidate will be the sole recruiter leading the full recruitment process both in the UK and internationally, all while ensuring the business's equality, diversity and inclusion values are upheld.
Working with hiring managers and internal stakeholders, the successful candidate will be tasked with delivering a high-quality recruitment service to the business. Building strong working relationships with management and working with them to achieve their hiring needs using multiple sources both internal and external. Responsible for understanding and forecasting the needs of the business, they will develop a robust sourcing strategy enabling the business to attract quality talent.
You will also be providing support with various HR and Talent Management projects/initiatives, and making a positive contribution to the onboarding and offboarding process.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Sourcing for and managing multiple recruitment processes at all levels, using a variety of channels both direct and indirect (including via agency partners, websites and social media)
* Driving application traffic using various methods
* Candidate screening both via telephone and face to face ensuring this is carried out in line with our diversity and inclusion values
* Building strong relationships with your internal client groups and becoming a trusted partner and advisor, providing recruitment training where needed and ensuring diversity and inclusion values are championed
* Management of the onboarding process
* Forming strong partnerships external/agency providers to ensure a high quality and high-value service is received
* Arranging and managing any candidate testing that is required as part of the selection process
* Talent mapping/pipelining and headhunting active/passive talent
* Maintaining detailed records on our applicant tracking system and providing reporting when required
* Scheduling interviews and interview panels, carrying out interviews where required
* Providing feedback to candidates as well as managing offers of employment through negotiation to close
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Well versed in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policies and procedures
* An expert in talent acquisition strategies
* Experienced in headhunting or working with Executive search partners to source candidates for niche/senior roles
* Strong experience using social media for talent mapping and attraction
* Familiar with employment legislation and able to apply this to recruitment advertising and policies
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Job expiration date 09 Mar 2022