Back To Search
Total Rewards Manager
- London, UK
- £ 60000-£ 70000 GBP
- Job ID 44271804
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity offering autonomy and a chance to play a pivotal role in shaping the Total Rewards program for an international business?
Absolute HR are excited to be partnering with a design and manufacturing business with offices across Europe, who are looking to appoint a Total Rewards Manager into a newly created position.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the design, planning and the implementation of a Total Rewards Program including benefits, wellness, compensation programs and Total Reward policies and processes for a European region forming part of the company's global strategy.
Reporting into the U.S, you will have regional responsibility across Europe including UK, Italy, Germany, France, Denmark, Spain and Poland with responsibilities including:
- Ensuring Compensation & benefits plans are relevant, competitive, and affordable and remain compliant through research and analysis
- Implement change to current programs where necessary
- Job compensation evaluations and managing and reviewing third party benefits providers
- Designing and administering the regional compensation and benefits programs and assisting with the creation of global comp & bens comms
- Partnering with the global Reward team to support the design and delivery of Total Rewards projects
To be successful in this role, you will be degree educated (or equivalent) with substantial experience of managing a Total Rewards program on an international scale. You will have experience of working in a global matrixed organisation partnering with regional leaders and an international Compensation team.
The company is based in Central London and benefits include an annual bonus and a hybrid working solution allowing substantial remote working opportunities.
If you would like to work for an organisation offering the opportunity to manage the Total Rewards program across their European Regions in an open and friendly work culture and a non-hierarchical working environment, then apply today!
Job expiration date 24 Nov 2021