Back To Search
- London, UK
- £ 300-£ 350 GBP
- Job ID 43451763
We are looking for a Wellbeing Specialist to join a well known, long established but growing fashion brand. Currently embarking on a major change programme this company is keen to provide their employees with what they need to do their jobs well, as we all slowly start to return to our offices and continue to work using hybrid workplace solutions.
The main objectives of this role will be to lead on the design and implementation of an engaging wellbeing programme as part of this change project, as well as providing a global wellbeing framework which will be implemented across the whole organisation.
- You will work closely with the a Workplace project team, the Global Culture Teams, senior leaders across the organisation as well as external partners, in identifying and implementing content for a wide-ranging and inclusive well-being programme while supporting their people in new ways of working
- You will work alongside the leadership team to develop ways of working principles to ensure the wellbeing of their people
- To make sure they walk the walk and talk the talk when it comes to providing a best-in-class mental health and wellbeing programme for the global teams.
This starts with an audit of the current mental health and wellbeing offering to then create a global wellbeing strategy. You will partner with the regions to ensure it is adopted and embedded into life at the company.
- Using your expertise, you will devise a strategy to support and upskill people managers to ensure they are equipped to support their people's wellbeing.
- Evaluating the performance of the wellbeing programme using data to inform decisions
- Ability to work in a matrix and global organisation.
If you have experience of leading, designing and implementing a mental health and wellbeing programme into a medium size matrixed organisation this could be an exciting and rewarding project for you!
Job expiration date 09 Sep 2021